We are just days away from the 2018 EPiC Winter Retreat at Beulah Beach. We are scurrying to get all the final details about the retreat out to all of our groups!
Here is the latest news...
- The 2018 Breakout Session descriptions and the youth leader tally sheet are now ready for download. You can go to the EPiC retreat page, or click here - BREAKOUT SESSIONS. Print out the breakout descriptions and share them with your students. Then use the tally sheets to record your students choices. The tally form will then need to be emailed to Jay H. so we can organize the sessions prior to Saturday morning.
- Invoices are due! You should have received an email with your groups retreat invoice! These invoice need to be paid and resubmitted to Martha Schartner prior to the retreat.
- This week we sent out the Pre-Arrival Packets with important information for the upcoming week. If you missed this email, you can find the packet on the retreat page as a .pdf that you can print out.
We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend at Beulah Beach!
Greetings youth workers!
Let me begin by saying, thank you! Thank you for registering for the 2018 EPiC Winter Retreat!
We have been overwhelmed by the response from so many of you! None of us on the planning team thought the retreat would have grown so quickly.
I am writing on behalf of the planning team to share some important information concerning the retreat.
PLEASE BE SURE TO CAREFULLY READ THE ENTIRE POST!
1. The time has come to confirm your registration numbers! We need every registered group to confirm their final numbers, students and adults, by Thursday, January 18th, at 4:00 p.m. We are overbooked, so if you reserved beds that you no longer need, please let us know.
2. Upon receiving your confirmed numbers, an invoice will be generated and mailed to you requesting payment. Your payment will be due and required before we send your final retreat packet. All payments will be sent to Martha Shartner at First Presbyterian Church, Beaver.
3. Pizza. Last year many of us participated in small pizza parties on Saturday night. The pizza option is again available. However, there has been a small increase in price. If you would like to order pizza for your group on Saturday night, you may do so. The price is $7 per pizza. You can include your pizza order with your confirmation email.
MAKE YOUR CONFIRMATION
SEND YOU CONFIRMATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include number of students and number of adults
- If you are ordering pizza, include the number of pizzas.
Thank so much. We look forward to seeing you at EPiC 2018!
We are so excited at the overwhelming response for the 2018 EPiC Winter Retreat! Our planning team met on Thursday, January 11th, and we are looking forward to welcoming all of you!
Here are a few things you need to know!
Thank you to everyone who has registered for EPiC 2018. It's going to be exciting!
We are local, active youth workers, serving in churches within the Presbytery of the Alleghenies of the EPC. Our hope is to share our successes and our failures, the things we are learning, and tips and thoughts as we minister to our students. Click on the link below to get to know us.